Welcome…foodies and epicureans alike, on a journey through life’s endless pleasures. This blog is dedicated to the few passions I have in life; Food, Flesh and Fun.

Though I have just recently started this blog, I will be posting experiences spanning almost a decade of decadence. So sit tight, and prepare to be assaulted with a smorgasbord of gore and bliss.

I do hope you enjoy the journey, and take everything with a pinch of salt ; )


Sunday, August 1, 2010

Le Chef

WEEEELCOOOOOOME. Anyone who has ever been here will tell you, it’s a keeper.

From Charbel’s heartfelt welcome to the rustic, almost primitive settings and concept, this place was our daily lunch canteen while we had the Gemmayze office.

Granted, I wouldn’t drive all the way there just for a meal, but when you’re cruising past Gouraud Street during lunch time, do not miss the opportunity to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment