Welcome…foodies and epicureans alike, on a journey through life’s endless pleasures. This blog is dedicated to the few passions I have in life; Food, Flesh and Fun.

Though I have just recently started this blog, I will be posting experiences spanning almost a decade of decadence. So sit tight, and prepare to be assaulted with a smorgasbord of gore and bliss.

I do hope you enjoy the journey, and take everything with a pinch of salt ; )


Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Al Baik

Here’s a restaurant chain that my fellow Saudi’s can be very proud of. Al Baik outlets are similar to KFC in concept, but they are a world away in quality and taste.

The only pity is that it’s only available in some parts of Saudi Arabia, with branches in Jeddah, Yanbu, Makkah and Medina.

Its broasted-style chicken is extremely tasty; a crispy crunchy exterior, with white meaty chicken that is moist and tender. I personally prefer the “7arrag version”, a fiery skin with a spicy laden interior.

It has become part of our routine when in Jeddah. Hanging out at ATF’s, ordering a few Baik meals, and watching a game. I’m sure this custom is shared by many, making this urban legend a true icon in Saudi lifestyle. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. AL Baik is a famous fast-food chain in Saudi Arabia. you must satisfy your hunger from Al BAik Al Baik Menu

    ReplyDelete