Welcome…foodies and epicureans alike, on a journey through life’s endless pleasures. This blog is dedicated to the few passions I have in life; Food, Flesh and Fun.

Though I have just recently started this blog, I will be posting experiences spanning almost a decade of decadence. So sit tight, and prepare to be assaulted with a smorgasbord of gore and bliss.

I do hope you enjoy the journey, and take everything with a pinch of salt ; )


Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sushi Bar

Our favorite sushi joint for years. I can’t remember how many times we’ve eaten there, or how much we’ve spent on “special arrivals”. But it was worth every penny.

The site of countless business dinners, where sashimi ice boats flowed graciously one after another, showered copiously with sake, Sapporo beer and champagne.

When numerous, we sat at the lounge. When the missus and I wanted some tete-a-tete, we preferred the bar. I remember having a huge bash the night after our wedding, before heading out to Paris.

You want to see Albena’s eyes glimmer and shine, tell her we’re going to Sushi Bar tonight for dinner. A truly great place, which sadly lost its charm after consecutively losing its top talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment