Welcome…foodies and epicureans alike, on a journey through life’s endless pleasures. This blog is dedicated to the few passions I have in life; Food, Flesh and Fun.

Though I have just recently started this blog, I will be posting experiences spanning almost a decade of decadence. So sit tight, and prepare to be assaulted with a smorgasbord of gore and bliss.

I do hope you enjoy the journey, and take everything with a pinch of salt ; )


Sunday, August 1, 2010

Kabab Ji

One of the rare Lebanese franchises that I am truly proud of, Kabab-Ji never ceases to impress.

It's a little more stylish than most kebab shops and an extremely popular place to sit and sample fresh and delicious kebabs and grills.

VERY standardized, so you are always sure of the quality and presentation.

Sven my buddy from Zurich swears by it every time he's in town, and he's a picky little bugger ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment