Welcome…foodies and epicureans alike, on a journey through life’s endless pleasures. This blog is dedicated to the few passions I have in life; Food, Flesh and Fun.

Though I have just recently started this blog, I will be posting experiences spanning almost a decade of decadence. So sit tight, and prepare to be assaulted with a smorgasbord of gore and bliss.

I do hope you enjoy the journey, and take everything with a pinch of salt ; )


Monday, August 2, 2010

Falafel Sahyoun

I've been eating at Falafel Sahyoun ever since my father first took me there in 1994.

One of oldest falafel shops in Beirut, this place has been around since the 1950s.

Nothing like downing two sandwiches to kill the buzz of an over-excited night out.

But try not get a taste of the family feud, careful there are not one, but two Falafel Sahyouns next to each other. Go figure which one's claim to be the first is legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment